The Offer to Hire agreement is a contract where Lender acts as the owner and gives you, the hirer, possession and use of a vehicle in return for regular payments.
When the final payment is made, you the hirer, owns the vehicle.
Features and benefits
- Depreciation on the vehicle and the interest component of the repayment may be tax deductible if it is used to produce assessable income or the expense is necessarily incurred in carrying on a business. Speak to your accountant for further information about tax benefits.
Manage your cash flow
An offer to hire can be arranged with no deposit or an amount that suits you
- The vehicle being purchased is normally sufficient security for the finance so your other business assets are not required as security
- Tailor the repayments to suit your cash flow. You can also arrange to make a balloon payment at the end of the facility to reduce repayments throughout the term.
Flexible repayment options
- 1 to 7 year loan term
- Make payments monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, seasonally or irregular
- You have the flexibility to repay the contract in full before the term ends. Early termination fees apply
- Payments can be made from your nominated bank account, by direct debit or via BPAY
- Interest rates are fixed once your contract starts so you always know what your repayments will be.
Before you start, you will need to:
- Be looking to borrow $10,000 or more
- Have your business registered in Australia
- Have a good credit history.